Friday, May 16, 2008

Springtime!

Maybe this is going to be a seasonal blog. Since I've been challenged to upkeep this essential part of my existence a little better, we'll see how it goes. We are having a blissful springtime, playing outside, watching the leaves emerge and enjoying Nathan. That's pretty much it. We get up, I go to my Judaism class at 8 while Keith, who is already at work tracking icebergs so his ship he's updating doesn't crash into them, plays with Nathan for an hour or so. Nathan and I go for walks, play outside on the playground, go the library, go to the Bean Museum and the Art Museum, talk to my sisters and in general enjoy life to it's fullest. I can't imagine anywhere else I would rather be. This is Nathan from last summer, he's bigger now, but doing the same things. It's amazing how quickly little kids change and grow. These pictures are when Nathan was about ten months old...what are parents for if not to embarass you ?

10 comments:

dreamkas said...

Yeah yeah yeah!!!!!!! you guys are always up to something!!!

Dianna said...

Hi Jessica,

I found your blog through the Carvers'. Cute pictures! I can't believe how big he's gotten.

Dianna

rach said...

i'm happy you decided to resume your bloggin duties. i'm so proud!

Ingunn said...

way to go!! you did it!!!

Unknown said...

I wanna see more recent ones!! Especially since when I came to visit he was asleep :)

DaNiElLe said...

Yeah! An update! He is so cute. I caouldn't believe how much he grew in the short time we had moved. Funny how time flies by... well sad actually

Unknown said...

We just put our blog on private! Send me an email at sam_carter2070@yahoo.com so I can put you on the list of invited readers :)

Unknown said...

Well my blog's not private anymore but I did move it :)
http://www.the-carver-crew.blogspot.com/

dreamkas said...

Tag you're it! check my blog for the instructions!!!

Heather said...

Aww--cute cowboy Nathan. He'd fit right in here in Texas--y'all are welcome any time! I found your blog, so I just had to leave a comment:-)